Silhouette Instalift – Post Treatment Instructions
What to Expect After a Face Lift Procedure
After treatment, a slight edema or bruising may occur. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the insertion points. These typically disappear a few days after treatment.
Post Treatment Instructions
- Apply cold packs immediately after procedure if required (should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion points).
- Acetaminophen may be taken in case of pain (2-3 days).
- Refrain from applying make-up for as long as possible. Make-up may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours.
- Sleep face-up, elevated on pillows for 3-5 nights.
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving, and drying face for 5 days; be gentle.
- Avoid excessive neck and facial movements for 2 weeks.
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (example: running) for 2 weeks.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks.
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks.
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks.
- Avoid facial or face-down massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks.