Plasma IQ – Post Treatment Instructions
Suggested guidelines following your PLASMA Pen treatment:
- There may be stinging in the treated area immediately following treatment. This is normal and typically lasts for ~ 1 hour, but some variation in time may occur.
- DO NOT pick at or scratch at scabs during the healing phase, typically 5 ‒ 7 days. This may delay healing or affect outcomes.
- Avoid touching or cleansing the area for at least 12 hours after the procedure. In case of infection, consult with your physician.
- Continue to apply moisturizer or occlusive balm twice daily after gentle cleansing.
- Avoid sunlight, exercise, heat, steam, or sweat for 48 hours after the procedure. After 48 hours, apply sunscreen to the treated area daily.
- DO NOT use makeup or products other than sunscreen/moisturizer/occlusive balm on the treated area until scabs have fallen off.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Read more about Plasma IQ treatment.