Farsk IV Drip – Post Treatment Instructions
Post Care Instructions
Congratulations on completing your IV drip treatment. The effects are almost immediate for most patients, so you should start feeling the results right away!
After the IV Drip treatment is complete, we advise the following:
- Leave the bandage on for at least 15 minutes. After this time, most people will have stopped the small bleeding that happens after removing the needle; however, if you are still experiencing some light bleeding, replace the cotton pad with a new one and hold in place by applying gentle pressure.
- Keep the area clean and dry for at least 1-hour post-treatment.
- Avoid intense activity or any stress to the puncture site for 24 hours after the treatment
Please note that even though our IV drip treatments are clinically tested, stability tested and its ingredients are premium and safe, everyone is unique so you could experience the effects of the treatment differently. Unfortunately, we are not able to foresee if your body particularly will have a different reaction.
This should not be a cause of concern unless you experience an adverse reaction, which can occur if any of the ingredients on the IV formula interacts unexpectedly with any residues in your body, or if there are existing or potential medical conditions we are unaware of.
Seek immediate medical assistance if:
- The bleeding from the puncture area hasn’t stopped after 30 minutes.
- A large bruise develops on the puncture site.
- You develop swelling at the puncture area that won’t dissipate after 24 hours.
- You develop any numbness around the puncture site or on the entire arm.
- You develop shortness of breath, a rash, or an itching sensation -this could be a sign of an allergic reaction.
- If you develop a fever.