Pulsed Electronic Magnetic Field Treatment
PEMF’s effects on collagen and fibroblast production levels make it ideal for medical aesthetics treatments. Advanced radio frequency (RF) technology combined with PEMF offers optimal results in medical aesthetics treatments, including non-invasive cellulite reduction, body contouring, and skin tightening. PEMF delivers quick pulses of electricity through a coil placed over the targeted treatment area, inducing magnetic fields through the skin that alter the electrical charge of dermal cells. This results in an increase in collagen production for healthy cell renewal.
How Does PEMF Treatment Work?
PEMF treatments work in a multitude of ways, which explains why this technology is used in a variety of medical fields. In terms of bone growth, PEMF supports osteoblast formation to prompt healthy bone formation, while disturbing osteoclast formation to prevent degradation. In sports therapy, PEMF has positive effects on the regeneration of damaged musculoskeletal tissues, with one study showing a significant improvement in pain, mobility, and daily activity via its support of the healthy production of collagen and fibroblasts. Essentially, these building blocks—collagen and fibroblasts—help to spur the healthy repair of damaged tendons, muscles, and ligaments on a cellular level, while recharging tired and damaged cells so that they may perform to their top potential. Simply put, PEMF therapy delivers low-level electromagnetic radiation bursts to stimulate cells.
Common Conditions Treated with PEMF:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
More Benefits of PEMF
- Improved Energy: As PEMF works on a cellular level, the electromagnetic pulses recharge your cell’s battery because the cells in your body communicate with each other through electromagnetic energy. PEMF treatments boost the electromagnetic frequency in your cells.
- Promote Healing: If your cells are healthy, then your healing process will work at an optimal level. PEMF works on cells to improve their overall quality. The result of this is efficient healing.
- Reduce Inflammation: It reduces the body’s work when it fights certain foreign materials and also relaxes the cells in your body from overworking.
- Weight Loss: PEMF therapy has been shown to improve cellular metabolism and is highly recommended during your medical weight loss journey. Due to Pulsed Electronic Magnetic Field Treatment, the blood flowing towards fat tissues is increases and aids in weight loss. The increased blood flow causes the body to use more energy from the fat deposits of your body.
- Reduce Pain: PEMF treatment has shown a decrease in pain for patients suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and other similar types of pain. The therapy works at the cellular level and repairs the tissues of the nearby area, helping the body with the healing process.
- Oxygenate Cells: As PEMF therapy mechanically stimulates blood vessels and blood flow, the blood vessels pump more blood and oxygen into the cells. Simultaneously, PEMF therapy mechanically stimulates lymphatic vessels, and waste products are more efficiently hauled away from the cells. This process results in more oxygen to the cells.
- Safe: PEMF therapy is considered a safe therapy as there are no chances of infection. PEMF treatment is a non-invasive treatment and doesn’t have a significant downtime or recovery time.
Book An Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Does pulsed electromagnetic field therapy work?
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy works and improves the healing process. It works great for sinus drainage as well as reducing inflammation in joints and muscles!
Is electromagnetic pulse therapy safe?
PEMF therapy is considered a safe therapy as there are no chances of infection. PEMF treatment is a non-invasive treatment and doesn’t have a significant downtime or recovery time.
How does pulsed electromagnetic therapy work?
In pulsed electromagnetic therapy, magnetic energy is sent into the body, this helps in increasing electrolytes & ions in your body. This influences the electrical activity in your body on a cellular level.
What types of conditions can PEMF therapy treat?
Some of the common conditions that can be treated with PEMF therapy include Cancer, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Inflammation, and Migraines.