Before we talk about NAD+ injections, let us take a look at what is NAD+?
NAD is an abbreviation for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, which is a coenzyme. It is found abundantly in all living cells and has anti-aging properties as it promotes health and lifespan. Owing to advancements in medical science, this molecule is now being used for various therapeutic procedures.
NAD has two forms, active: NAD+ and inactive: NADH. The active form plays a role in several biological processes and aids in the maintenance of health and neurological functions such as:
- It aids in repairing and protecting the DNA
- It helps with gene expression
- Maintains mitochondrial function and extracts energy
- Aids in neurological processes and nerve signalling
What Is NAD+ Injection Therapy
In this therapy, NAD+ is injected into your body through an IV drip, ensuring 100% bioavailability. This means your body will be able to take in the highest possible supplements and use them to create energy.
Although NAD+ oral supplements exist, it is difficult for the body to absorb NAD+ this way, and a lot gets excreted out. In contrast, with injections, you get the most efficient and safe NAD+ supplement.
Our body needs NAD+ to live; however, with age, our body produces a reduced amount of NAD+. This is why we see the effects of aging and become susceptible to age-related diseases.
One way of slowing these age-related degenerative changes is to supplement your body with NAD+ injection therapy.
At B at the Top Medical Aesthetics, we provide a range of holistic procedures backed by evidence-based science.
Why should you opt for our NAD+ injection therapy?
As mentioned earlier, NAD+ is responsible for many biological processes in the body. Supplementing your body with a booster as you age has many benefits, such as:
- NAD+ has neurological functions and slows cognitive decline, which means you are at less risk of suffering from neurological conditions like dementia.
- Promotes healthy brain function.
- Improves memory and enables mental clarity.
- Makes you feel energetic and fights chronic fatigue.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Regenerated cells thus slow aging.
- Contributes to better and smoother skin.
- Reduced oxidative stress and inflammation in the body, thus keeping it more active and healthy.
Is NAD+ injection therapy right for you?
If you are experiencing fatigue, feel like your energy levels are always down or suffer from mental fogging, it is a sign that you will benefit from NAD+ therapy. You or anyone in your family or friends who suffer from certain age-related disorders will also make an excellent candidate for this therapy.
Even healthy individuals such as athletes or ones who wish to enhance their performance and improve brain function will also benefit from this therapy.
You don’t have to wait until you see age-related signs to start NAD+ therapy. Give yourself the jumpstart your body deserves this year with our NAD+ injections.
If you have any more questions or wish to schedule an appointment with us at B at the Top Medical Aesthetics, please contact us. Our team of excellent medical professionals are here to assist you.