Laser Hair Removal Clinic
Laser hair reduction helps reduce unwanted hair from anywhere on the body.
B at the Top Medical Aesthetics uses the Cynosure Elite MPX to remove hair quickly and relatively painlessly. The MPX Elite has both Nd Yag and Alexandrite settings to allow for a larger variety of skin shades.
Many people have either excessive hair growth or hair growth in undesired locations. For men, often it’s the back. For women, they are the face, breasts, legs, and lower abdomen. Laser hair reduction helps eliminate the need for shaving or waxing, thus reducing overall time, discomfort, and risk for ingrown hairs.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
Laser hair removal is a simple process, and it works by targeting and damaging the root of the hair. The laser is attracted to a specific type of pigment or color. After the laser treatment, the stem remains in the body, which usually gets pushed out naturally. The body hair follows a particular growth cycle; some might need 2-3 laser hair treatments due to its nature.
The best alternative to waxing is laser treatment. Absolutely no pain, no mess, beyond satisfaction results, and the results last longer.
Laser Hair Removal Services
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
- Buttocks Laser Hair Removal
- Tummy Laser Hair Removal
- Face Laser Hair Removal
- Legs & Arms Laser Hair Removal
- Chest & Back Laser Hair Removal
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is an advanced and proven technique for getting rid of unwanted hair growth. There are many solutions to get rid of hair, but there must be some reason why laser hair removal is the most exceptional technique. Here are the reasons why a majority of the population prefers laser hair removal.
- Safe: No surgery, no pills, and no ripping of hair. Due to being non-invasive, laser hair is a smooth and safe procedure. There are no chances of infection as there are no cuts, and due to no use of harsh chemicals, your skin does not get damaged.
- Avoid Ingrown Hairs: Shaving often leads to ingrown hair, and it results in a painful blister. Laser treatments usually destroy the root.
- Economical: As the results of laser hair last longer, you save money by avoiding the waxing sessions; waxed hair tends to grow much quicker than laser hair.
- Quick Recovery: As there are no cuts or bleeding, the body doesn’t have to recover from anything.
- Short Procedure: A laser procedure doesn’t take much time. The full process is quick and convenient!
- Precision: The laser can target hair and leave the skin untouched and undamaged. The level of accuracy is achieved only through laser hair procedures.
Laser Hair Removal Cost
Full Body Treatments Available, Bundle 3 or More Areas & Save 10%
Lip, Chin, Neck or Ear Lobes
Book An Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
During hair removal treatment, the laser emits a light that stops or delays hair follicles from future hair growth. Each strand has different growth cycles, thus, multiple treatments are required to stop all hair follicles in each area. In addition, your hair follicles strength determines the number of sessions needed; the weaker it is, the fewer laser hair removal treatments you need.
Should I Get My Hair Laser Removed?
While both men and women are candidates for laser hair removal services to remove unwanted hair, different factors may affect your results. For example, your hair follicle strength and skin colour type play a role in the effectiveness of the laser treatment. Laser treatments are most effective on pale skin and dark coarse hair, and the closer your skin is to this combination, the better the results.
The most common treatment areas include: The face (upper lip, chin, ear lobes), neck, underarms, arms, legs, back, bikini area, chest, shoulders, abdomen, buttocks.
Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Multiple treatments are required to reduce unwanted hair or disable the hair follicles. Therefore, a set of at least 5-7 treatments, approximately 4–8-week between sessions, are generally necessary to achieve substantial hair removal with a laser.
Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
Everyone’s pain threshold is different, but generally, laser hair removal is not much more painful than waxing, but the sensation is different. You may feel like a rubber band snapped on your skin.
Can I Reduce the Density of Hair On An Area Instead of Removing it Completely?
Yes, reducing the density of hair on a given area can be achieved with only a few treatments instead of the complete set of 6-8 treatments.