Hair Loss & Restoration Treatments in Windsor
As we age, most of us are going to experience hair loss to varying degrees. If you’re experiencing thinning or balding at a young age, it’s understandable if this weighs on your self-esteem.
At B at the Top, we offer hair loss treatment through proven services like PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma), Micro-needling, topical serums & prescriptions. These treatments can be incredibly effective for tackling different forms of hair loss including androgenetic alopecia, male pattern baldness, and telogen effluvium. A consultation will help us figure out the best approach for your hair restoration journey.
Treat Hair Loss in 4 Different Ways
1) PRP Hair Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma can be a great option to restore hair, the therapy is simple and the results are promising. In PRP, 2 oz of blood is extracted and plasma is separated. This plasma is then injected into the scalp, which causes the body to begin generating more collagen and your hair to begin regenerating. Platelet therapy for thinning hair leads to hair growth by stimulating cells inside your hair follicles with special cells sourced from your blood. PRP for hair growth speeds up regeneration and encourages development of new healthy hair follicles.
Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Treatment
- A natural looking hair loss treatment.
- Customizable, individualized treatments just for you.
- Since it is your plasma being used, there can be no cause of allergies or infections.
- The procedure is an excellent alternative to hair transplants.
2) Microneedling for Hair Growth
Microneedling for hair growth works in multiple ways. The primary purpose of hair microneedling is to create micro-injuries on the skin, this causes collagen production to boost and the body to start stimulating hair growth.
Another way microneedling helps is by contributing to your heads ability to absorb topical serums due to newly created pores.
Benefits of Microneedling for Hair Loss
- Microneedling is natural and there are no significant side effects.
- Improves skin, scalp, and hair growth.
- A better alternative to wigs or expensive hair transplants.
- Amazing, natural looking results when done by professionals.
- Safe, as chance of infection is minor.
3) Topical Hair Growth Serum
Depending on the type of hair loss or balding, it may be possible to regrow your hair through hair growth serums. There are many hair growth serums out there, but depending on your type of hair loss, a dermatologist must recommend the best option available. Our professional & certified team will examine your hair loss and suggest a hair growth serum that will work best for you!
Hair growth serums can easily be applied to the surface of the skin to help grow or treat thinning hair.
Benefits of Topical Hair Growth Serum
- Hair growth serums can be applied in the comfort of your own home, no need to visit clinics.
- Hair growth serums don’t use any needles or procedures whatsoever!
- 100% Safe.
- More affordable than significant hair surgeries.
4) Prescription Medications for Hair Loss
Sometimes prescription hair loss treatments are more than enough to help hair growth and restore a balding head to it’s former glory. At B at the Top, our professional team will consult and examine your hair loss. Depending on the diagnosis of your scalp health, we may provide a prescription hair loss medication.
Finasteride, a hair loss medication, can be a great option as it’s very flexible and can be taken in the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of Hair Growth Medication
- Extremely convenient and easy to carry.
- 100% safe.
- Affordable compared to hair transplant treatments.
- No recovery time necessary.