A luxurious mask that helps rehydrate the skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ideal for all skin types.
Once or twice a week, or as often as necessary, apply a generous layer to thoroughly cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Gently rinse off excess after 10 minutes with lukewarm water.
Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Hydrolyzed Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seedcake, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymethylmethacrylate, Nylon-12, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Propylparaben.
Q: What does this product do?
A: This product moisturizes the skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Q: When and how do I apply this product?
A: This product is best used as a part of your regular skin care regimen, once or twice a week, or as often as needed:
– Cleanse face thoroughly with the Vivier Foaming Cleanser or the Vivier HEXAM Gentle Cleanser
– Pat dry
– Apply a generous layer of Vivier Ultra Hydrating Mask to face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips
– Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes
– Rinse excess with lukewarm water
– Pat dry
– Follow with the Vivier Refreshing Toner or Vivier Deep Cleaning Astringent, one of the Vivier Eye Creams, Serums and Moisturizer
– Always complete your morning routine with one of the Vivier Sunscreens
Q: Can I use this product on my body?
A: Absolutely.This product is especially soothing following sunburn on the chest and shoulders.